Thursday, April 18, 2013

MAJUS: Funded!

Abracadabra! As of yesterday afternoon, MAJUS has reached it goal of $3,500. I'm extraordinarily pleased to see that the game has the funding necessary to pay for the art and layout. Great strides have already been made in completing the illustrations and Dan Proctor reports that the game may be ready before its estimated August 2013 release date.

Allow me to extend my gratitude to everyone who contributed. Without your gracious contributions, MAJUS might have been regulated to the "good ideas that never materialized" pile. For those of you wishing to get in on the Kickstarter before it ends, you have two more days to contribute over at the Kickstarter page. The project's deadline for contributions is Sunday, April 21st at 9:01 AM EDT.

MAJUS' funding completed, I'll now cease my shilling. Thank you for enduring my side-show-esque hawking for the last few weeks.

3 comments:

Anthony Simeone said...

CONGRATS!

Jer said...

Congratulations to you and thanks - both because your initial alert let me know that Goblinoid had a new Pacesetter game in the works and because I've read the advance PDF and it looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mike! I am looking forward to this and Stone hell 2 as well.
All the best
-Capt Moabdi